What is Dental Benefits Savings Plan?
Our goal is always to provide quality dental care at an affordable price. However, the cost of health and dental care continues to increase each year. In an effort to encourage good dental health and alleviate rising dental costs, we have made our Advantage Dental Savings Plan available to patients who cannot obtain dental insurance or find that our plan costs less than their current dental coverage plan.
Since nearly all dental insurance plans require group participation to get any type of price reduction, individuals and families seeking dental insurance on their own often find it too expensive to even consider. Our dental program provides a wide scope of benefits at an affordable price to help minimize the cost of your dental needs.
The Dental Benefits Savings Plan Includes:
Diagnostics COVERED 100%!
- New patient comprehensive examination – 100%
- Returning patient: 2 examinations per year – 100%
- 1 set of bitewing x-rays per year – 100%
- Panoramic x-ray (every five years) – 100%
- Limited/Emergency exam (once per year) -100%
- Periapical x-rays – 100%
Preventive Care COVERED 100%!
- 2 dental cleanings (standard or periodontal maintenance) per year – 100%
- 2 fluoride treatments per year – 100%
- Sealants (adult molar teeth on children 16 and under) – 100%
All Other Procedures: 25% Discount From Our Regular Fees, Including:
- Additional cleanings or periodontal maintenance
- Additional emergency visits
- White Fillings
- Periodontal (gum) treatments
- Core buildup and post buildups
- Root canal therapy
- Dentures and partials
- Dental implants restorations
- Mouthguards (grinding, sports, snoring)
SPECIALS for PLAN members:
- Teeth Whitening- $100 off
Dental Benefits Savings Plan Premiums:
- Adult – $450.00 per year
- Child (17 and under) – $350.00 per year
- Enroll in Auto-renewal for 5 years and pay at a discounted fee of 425/yr – This means no fee increase for 5 years!
Dental Benefits Savings Plan is Better Than Traditional Insurance!
- No ID cards to worry about.
- No yearly maximum.
- No deductibles.
- No claims to submit.
- No pre-authorization.
- No limitations for pre-existing conditions.
- Free consultations.
- No waiting periods for treatment.
- Cosmetic procedures and bleaching are included!
Important Notes About Dental Benefits Savings Plan (DBSP):
- Benefit coverage is effective for participants who remain enrolled in their plan at least until the completion of treatment.
- If enrollment expires before treatment is completed, coverage is no longer available.
- Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year.
- DBSP is not an insurance plan. It is a discount plan.
- DBSP fees are only available at our office during regular office hours. Off-hours emergencies are not covered.
- DBSP is standalone coverage not to be combined with insurance benefits.
- DBSP cannot be used in a workman’s compensation treatment plan.
- DBSP is for use at Cecile C. Macatangay, DMD only.
- DBSP cannot be used for treatment with another dentist or specialist to whom we refer or for general anesthesia (sleep) fees.
- There are no refunds for any portion of paid premiums if DBSP benefits are not utilized during the participation period.
- Products, such as fluoride toothpaste and medications, are not included.
- Co-payment is due at time of service for any work received
- Rates are subject to change annually
- Missed or failed appointment fees are not discounted and are enforced as per our standard Office Policy. Inquire for details.